At Cambaliza McGee LLP, we are well-equipped to lend our expertise to various non-profit groups who require assistance navigating the complex world of financial regulations. With the help of our dedicated CPAs, you can maximize your financial efficiency to better focus your efforts on your mission and goals.
Our accounting services can be trusted to diligently identify and solve any issues that may arise in relation to your business handlings. We know how difficult it can be to understand the complicated rules and requirements of financial management and tax planning, which is why our team is prepared to alleviate that burden on your behalf.
The CM team is dedicated to encouraging the continued growth and development of your organization by applying our refined knowledge of non-profit legislative regulations, fundraising strategies, tax reporting changes, and special compliance requirements.
We offer a wide range of services for any non-profit group seeking accounting assistance, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive audits, reviews, and compilations
- Tax planning and consultations
- Financial budgeting, projections, and analytics
- IRS submission of Form 990, 990-T, 990-PF, and related documentations
- Preparing financial statements, balance sheets, and revenue support schedules
- Designing and maintaining accounting systems
- Handling all required start-up documentations such as payroll setup and incorporation