LT Cambaliza LLP serves manufacturing-driven and consumer-focused businesses of many types, including manufacturing tool and die companies that serve US defense and military markets, those who distribute custom metal shelves to large retailers, and others who distribute commercial and industrial electric supplies.
Within these diverse markets, we deliver an array of financial reporting, tax compliance and business consulting services linked by common supply chain principles. More than ever before, companies are subject to regulatory scrutiny, global competitive pressures and an ever increasing pace of technological change. Our experienced CPAs offer completely personalized and innovative strategies to increase profitability and maximize competitive advantage.
- Specialized guidance on entitled current tax credits
- Performance analysis year-over-year vs. industry standards
- Identifying growth opportunities for importers and exporters
- Advice on various business transactions and their tax benefits/ramifications
- Business analysis to assist with merger or acquisition decision
- Guidance for restructuring debt and improving business decision-making to improve the bottom line
LTC is uniquely qualified to serve manufacturers and distributors with seasoned CPAs. CPAs who understand the ever-changing and global nature of the industry and the specific market forces that drive their business decisions.